Sinh [sin] noun: Traditional Laos skirt worn by women all over the country.

Friday 23 August 2013

Angry Birds #2 - one for the kiddiwinks

How much avian anger can one town take?

Lots, it seems.



Angry Birds are big here. Really big. As big as a very big bird balloon blown up to be the biggest balloon in the bird universe.

But they're fun, right? And they're funny! Or so it might have once seemed. That was before they started to pop up everywhere I looked, frowning in my face, hiding behind Disney T-shirts and under cuddly bear stuff. Next thing I know they'll be flinging themselves at my house trying to knock it over. Sheesh.

Let me demonstrate how totally EVERYWHERE these angry little things are:

First stop - Angry Bird undies:
Not budgie smugglers

Kids clothes. Lots and lots of clothes for kids.

more undies and Tshirts than you can throw at a pig

 
stylin'
FBI? They let ABs join the FBI?

 And in case you needed more - there are balloons!

The blue one kind of reminds me of Bert

And (of course) toys! Lots of plastic toys.

I don't know what this is - but it is small and plastic and it is angry

road rage?

angry and ugly. OK I'm sick of them now.

There's some brightly coloured food-like substance (I hear it's made from pork-factory scraps)
It's food Jim, but not as we know it

But it's not all just toys and useless rubbish! Take this fabulous cushion in the back of Vilada's car:

for an angry sleep
once the colouring is done, throw the book at a pig! hours and hours of fun

Store all your angry bird crap in one cool plastic crap-pack!

And some AB action for the grown-ups - headrests for the car

To help you keep road rage at bay
There's a number plate surround for motorbikes

I'm actually going to buy one of these

  And a highly decorated car for the true AB fan
Promoting something. Not sure what.

Then there's the new phone cover range from Gucci...

The latest technology from Gucci

 And shoes! Yes, AB footwear is everywhere...
What better way to learn to walk than with these nasty frowning little sods on your toes?

Slippers! Hmm, now these look vaguely familiar...
Ah yes, let's revisit the cook's kitchen footwear from the larp post of last week. Why double-up a blog photo? Because these are truly fabulous.

Better and better each time I look at them 

 So... What would you like for your next birthday??

5 comments:

  1. Not angry birds slippers. I prefer winning at Scrabble ... Jaunty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that the birds are looking up her sinh. Jaunty

      Delete
    2. bwahahahahahah! that's why they are frowning!

      Delete
  2. AB is not even cute! I am a little behind times. Prefer Hello Kitty. Not the least because I am a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angry birds for the kids? What about me? Its my favorite game Jul

    ReplyDelete